Cusco City Walking Tour
Walking around the stunning the historic center of Cusco is the best way to explore this amazing city. Strolling through their streets, and admire the awesome Incan and Hispanic architecture fusions, is an unforgettable experience. This tour will fascinate you with breathtaking city views from the neighborhood of San Blas, and its stone-built narrow streets, with a unique beauty. Discover the capital of the Inca Empire with us, and be amazed with the beautiful architecture.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Ticket entrances to touristic sites
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: San Blas, Cusco Peru
We’ll pick you up from the hotel in Cusco and start the tour in the picturesque San Blas, an awesome neighborhood located in the upper part of the city, with amazing panoramic views to this magical place, and charming streets. We will have the opportunity to admire stores and workshops from local artists who settled in this place.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Twelve Angled Stone, Calle Hatunrumiyoc 480, Cusco 08002 Peru
We will continue the tour walking through Hatun Rumiyoq Street to see the famous wall with the twelve-angle stone which belongs to the Archbishop’s Palace, place where Inca Sinchi Roca has lived before.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Plaza de Armas del Cusco, Cusco 08002 Peru
Continuing walking to the slope of San Blas, we will arrive to the Main Square to appreciate the spectacular architecture and awesome historic buildings, as the Cathedral of Cusco and the church Compañia de Jesús.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Plaza Regocijo (Kusipata), Plaza Regocijo Centro Histórico, Cusco 08002 Peru
Then, we will reach El Regocijo Square to see colonial houses as the Inca Garcilaso de la Vega.
Stop At: Plaza San Francisco, Granada y Santa Clara, Cusco Peru
To finish the tour, we will visit the San Francisco Square with its beautiful botanical garden, with local flora, like the Molle, Sacha Tomato, Elder, Hot Pepper and Aguaymanto. Then, we will back to the hotel.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from centrally located hotels in Cusco city
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- You should bring comfortable shoes and clothes, camera, sunscreen, sunglasses, hat
- We recommend a good altitude acclimatization before start any activity
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain social distance, in case they do not respect the basic safety measures they will be asked to leave the tour. The maximum capacity of the services will be reduced in order to guarantee social isolation.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.