Cusco City Tour
It is the beginning of contact with the Inca culture, the wonderful city of Cusco “Cultural Heritage of Humanity”, touring the main tourist attractions of the city, among them The Cathedral, the Temple of the Inca Sun “Coricancha”, Sacasayhuaman, Qenqo, Tambomachay and Puca Pucara.
In each place of visit it takes a time of approximately 50 minutes.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- BTG - Entrance Ticket
- Professional Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cusco, Cusco, Cusco Region
We will meet at 1:00 pm at the cathedral in the Plaza de Armas (if you are staying at a hotel far from the plaza, we will come to pick you up from your hotel). After touring the cathedral we will walk along the streets of the Incas from Plaza de Armas to Q’oricancha (Temple of the Sun) where we will observe the construction methods of the Incan culture and Catholicism. Inside Q’oricancha you will visit four enclosures that were dedicated to different deities (sun, moon, stars and lightning). After we will take a bus to the majestic archaeological site of Sacsayhaman where we will participate in a guided tour.
From here we will take a 10-minute bus ride to the archaeological site of Q’enqo, which offers great views of Cusco.
Continuing from here we will take another bus to the archaeological site of Puca Pucara, a small Inca fort.
Finally we will visit the archaeological site of Tambomachay; a temple dedicated to water that has impressive Inca canals. We will then take a bus back to Cusco to Plaza de Armas where the tour will end.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.