Cusco City Bike Tour
Enjoy a biking tour through the city of Cusco and see it from a different perspective. On a 3-hour ride, cycle along the main streets of the city center, while not just visiting famous sites including the main square, but also beautiful hidden streets, apart from the vibrant city life. You will get amazing views of the city (in the morning or at night) and your local tour guide will provide you with inside tips and information all along the way.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Full assistance
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cusco, Cusco, Cusco Region
Your tour departs at either 9am or 2pm (depending on your option selected), and you should be at the starting point at least 10 minutes before the departure time. Receive all necessary equipment including your bike and helmet, and then it's off to start your biking adventure around Cusco..
With your guide, cycle through the most representative streets of Cusco while stopping to visit typical corners and retreats to observe local attractions and historical neighborhoods. During the tour, your guide will share with you the names of the streets, which have meanings related to the history of the city and which date back to Inca times.
You will also be able to appreciate local monuments and Inca palaces, which are examples of the ingenious architectural achievements of the Inca civilization. Stop at a vantage point and admire the city, without forgetting to take some great photos of the view.
Your guide will also point out the best bars, meeting points and spots of the local night life
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Plaza de Armas del Cusco, Cusco 08002 Peru
You will pass through the main square and you could take beautiful pictures of this awesome place in Cusco.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :San Andres 477, Cusco 08002, Peru
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Suitable for all levels of experience
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.