Cusco and Sacred Valley Combo Full Day Tour
Explore the marvels of Cusco, during our small group tours we will discover the most important Inca citadels in Cusco.
Vititting the breathtaking Sacsayhuaman, Quenqo, Puca Pucara, Tambomachay, The amazing Pisac with their traditional Market, Ollantaytambo and Chinchero.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Private transport
- English Or Spanish speaking guide
- Small group tour
- 1 Bottle of Water
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees (Tickets to entry into the attractions)
- Gratuity (optional)
- Meals (Lunch, Dinner)
- Additional expenses
- Entry/Admission - Sacsayhuaman
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sacsayhuaman, Cusco 08000 Peru
Time to explore the most importantÂ Inca Inca citadelsÂ in Cusco: Saccsayhuaman - Qenqo - Tabomachay - Puca Pucara - Pisac - Ollantaytambo - Chinchero.
After your breakfast, our guide well meet you at 07:30am at your hotel lobby and board our transport to drive you just outside of the city for about 15-minute to our first stop; The majestic Inca site of Sacsayhuaman with its enigmatic monoliths weighing as much as 200 tons.
Pass By: Tambomachay, Cusco Peru
Then we will continue our visit to Qenqo, home to fascinating Inca altars and then drive another 5 minutes to Puca Pucara, a small circular Inca site known as the check point to enter in Cusco.
Finally we will have our last stop at Tambomachay, a temple with water fountains, thought to be used as baths by the Incas.
Stop At: Chinchero, Chinchero, Cusco Region
After enjoying these amazing places nearby Cusco we will coninue our journey to the village of Pisac where we will visit a traditional market to interact with the local people and purchase some local souvenirs. Then we will drive up to Pisac Inca site to have stunning views over the valley. Here you can appreciate temples, residences, altars, channels and learn about the Incan agricultural methods shared by our Machupicchu Latin America expert guides. After this beautiful visit, we will stop in Urubamba to enjoy a delicious buffet lunch (not included). After lunch, we continue our journey to Ollantaytambo where we will visit this amazing Inca site, which is an area of important Inca constructions, built during the Incan times. This is an extraordinary Inca citadel where we will find an amazing rock formation representing the Inca god Wiracocha. Before we return to Cusco we will enjoy our final stop at the colorful village of Chinchero and visit the Tupac Inca Yupanqui Royal House where their original Inca walls are still well preserved. We will have the chance to meet the Chinchero women as well, in their beautiful and traditional dressing at the local market. After this short stop we will drive you back to your Cusco hotel arriving around 18:00pm.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Note: If you require an infant seat, we can assign one for an extra cost.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour does not have specific restrictions unless you are in a very bad serious health conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.