Curriculum Baikal Railway - one day trip
Circumbaikal railway is the old part of the Transsiberian railroad. It starts in Kultuk villageand ends in Port Baikal. There are 424 engineering constructions and 39 tunnels, the total length of which is 8994 metres.There are about 200 bridges and 14 km of walls that supports the railway. All these constructions were build more than 100 years ago!
Our tour provided by trains starts on Saturday from Irkutsk eastbound to Sludyanka and then to Port Baikal, where tourists take a ferry to Listvjanka and are transfered to Irkutsk. On Sunday the trip goes the other way from Irkutsk there is a transfer to Listvjanka by bus then ferry and at 11.30 am boarding on the modern train to go to Sludyanka and late in the evening arrival to Irkutsk.
per adult from
7 to 9 hours
What's included :
- Train ticket
- Bus ticket
What's excluded :
- Guide service
- BEFORE BOOKING PLEASE CONTACT OUR MANAGER!
At 7:40 am a special train on the Trans-Siberian Railway from Irkutsk to Lake Baikal, town of Sludyanka, train along the Old Railroad to Port Baikal, Ferry or a private boat to Listvyanka, transfer to Irkutsk (arrival time is 7-8 pm). You can also stay in Listvjanka (instead of returning to Irkutsk).
Transfer from Irkutsk to harbor to Listvyanka by company bus at 9:00. Ferry from Listvyanka to Port Baikal. At 11.40 departure by train along the Old Railroad to Sludyanka, with many stops, then train goes to Irkutsk on the Trans-Siberian Railway. Packed lunch is included. Arrival in Irkutsk at 7-8 pm.
Departure Point :1: Irkutsk Station, Ulitsa Chelnokova, 1, Irkutsk, Irkutskaya oblast', Russia, 664005
2: Ulitsa Karla Marksa, 14, Irkutsk, Irkutskaya oblast', Russia, 664003
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.