Curral dos Romeiros (Half Day Walk)
We start this walk in Curral dos Romeiros, Monte, a place where you will have a privileged view over Funchal’s Bay, at six hundred meters above sea level, through Laurissilva Forest. In six kilometres you will have the opportunity to observe many species of plants, some of them endemic from Madeira, Eucalyptus and Tree Heaths as well.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
This is an easy walk in the mountains of Funchal, along the Levada dos Tornos. Please prepare yourself with good walking shoes/boots and a warm coat (in case of low temperatures in the mountains). Also pack a pic-nic and water to take along.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels and accomodations in the following locations: Calheta, Ribeira Brava, Machico and Caniçal, will be charged 10€ per passenger. Other locations on request.Airports
- Madeira Airport, 9100-105 Santa Cruz, Madeira, Portugal
- APRAM - Administração dos Portos da Região Autónoma da Madeira, S.A., Gare Marítima do Porto do Funchal, 9004-518 Funchal, Portugal
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.