Curated Dining At Kotwara House
In this evening tour, enjoy a curated dining experience at Kotwara House, the residence of one of the oldest royal families of Awadh. Situated in the posh Qaiser Bagh area of Lucknow, this royal residence of the present Raja Muzaffar Ali is a living museum of art and craft. Essentially a painter, poet and film-maker, Muzaffar Ali is known for his classic film Umrao Jaan. Enjoy a meal specially curated by Muzaffar Ali and his wife Meera Ali.
• Legacy of Kotwara House
• Curated menu from the royal kitchens of Awadh
• Chance to meet Muzaffar Ali, subject to availability
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- 02 bottles of mineral water
What's excluded :
- Additional food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kotwara, Uttar Pradesh 262802, India
You will be picked up from your hotel in the evening and driven to Kotwara House. The House of Kotwara can trace its history back to the year 1009, thus making it one of the oldest royal estates of Awadh.
This royal family has a long and illustrious culinary tradition and is known to be loyal to it even today. It is just this passion for authentic family recipes and undiluted tradition of culinary expertise that is the highlight of the meals served here.
The present Raja, Muzaffar Ali and his wife Meera Ali extend their hospitality to visiting guests. The fine dining experience offers an exclusively curated menu of the day. The food is cooked by their family cooks, who have served the family for generations.
If Muzaffar and Meera Ali are in residence, they are happy to dine with guests, else they remotely supervise this dining experience, opening their family home to us.
After dinner, you will be driven back to your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We may pick up travelers from city center hotels / fixed point wiithin city limits. In case pick up is outside central points extra cost shall applicable subject to distance applicable.Airports
- Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport, Amausi, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226009, India
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Prior appointment is required for booking.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.