Curacao Shore Excursion: Curacao TukTuk City Tour
Enjoy the Grand Tour of Willemstad in the comfort of a tuktuk vehicle. Learn all about the extensive history of this 'UNESCO World Heritage City, from knowledgeable tour guides, making this an unforgettable and worthwhile experience. Our tuktuks makes various stops at interesting sites in order for our customers to enjoy the sights, get answers to their inquiries and also to take photos.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local taxes
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Port pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Queen Emma Pontoon Bridge, Willemstad Curacao
Stroll across the worlds oldest and largest floating bridge to the start location of the tour.
Receive a detailed introduction with regards to the island, its rich and interesting history, and its delightful multi-cultural inhabitants.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Handelskade, Willemstad Curacao
Check out the colorful facades of these old historical buildings
Pass By: Queen Juliana Bridge, Kon Emmabrug, Willemstad Curacao
Travel across one of the 3 large iconic bridges Willemstad has to offer.
In contrast to the Queen Emma floating bridge, that is hinged on the one side and swings back and forth across the Santa Anna Bay, and the Queen Juliana bridge, which is the stationary high bridge that joins Punda and Otrabanda exclusively for vehicle traffic, the Queen Wilhelmina bridge is a "Draw Bridge" that gives small & medium boats access to the "Waaigat" bay.
Stop At: Scharloo, Willemstad Curacao
Check out the old Jewish neighborhood of Scharloo, with its historical mansions / monuments (such as the famous "Wedding Cake" building) as well as the various artistic paintings and sculptures exposed in the area.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Historic Pietermaai District, Willemstad Curacao
Enjoy the restored old buildings in the interesting Pietermaai District, transformed in an area of lively pubs and restaurants.
Stop At: Queen Wilhelmina Park, Wilhelminaplein, Willemstad Curacao
Beautiful park situated in the center of town, with the large lettered "DUSHI" & "CURACAO" signs exposed, welcoming guests to take some great and memorable pictures.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Fort Amsterdam, Punda, Willemstad Curacao
Fort Amsterdam houses the Palace of the Governor as well as the heart of the government ( Parlement ) of Curacao.
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Mikve Israel-Emanuel Synagogue, Willemstad Curacao
If interested and upon request, we adapt the tour's itinerary in order to, within the available time, pass by the oldest Synagogue in the western hemisphere.
Departure Point :1 Heerenstraat, Willemstad, Curaçao
Traveler pickup is offered
- ALL LISTED TIMES ARE CONSIDERED "LOCAL".- Customers will be picked up at the Main Entrance/Exit Gate of the port, next to the Security Office and shuttled to the foot of the floating Pontoon Bridge.- The Floating Bridge is a pedestrian bridge and consequently will have to be crossed on foot to the start location of the tour.- Traffic bustles may cause slight delays in our port pickups. - Drop-off service to the port is not included, but may be offered upon request and availability and against a small fee. Ports
- Mega Cruise Terminals,
- Small Cruise Ship Piers
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: Full name of Lead Passenger, Party size, Date of arrival, Time of tour, Name of cruise ship, Tour Language.
- Operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Refunds may be partially granted in case tour activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship.
- A suggested maximum of 2 (Adult) people per TukTuk
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- ALL REGISTERED TIMES SHOULD BE CONSIDERED: LOCAL TIMES
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.