Curacao City, Shop and Beach Tour
We start the tour with a drive trough the Otrabanda Area and then crossing the Queen Juliana Bridge, we will drive through the beautiful neighborhood of scharloo full of baroque mansions and Street Art.
Next we will do a stop at Punda where with our own customized map you will be able to find your way around the district where you will find multiple stores for your souvenirs or maybe some cocktails or local liquor tasting, some stores with special discount only for tour participants.
After the shopping time we will drive to Kokomo, the ideal beach to enjoy a quiet day, have a great lunch, try one of their delicious cocktails or just fall in love with the cristal clear water! There are lounges to relax, read a book, or just hang out with an ice-cold beer!
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Special Souvenir
- Beach Chairs rental (upon availability)
- Entry/Admission - Kokomo Beach
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Pickup from Santa Barbara and Banda Abou Hotels
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Willemstad, Willemstad, Curacao
Drive trough Otrabanda Area, Cross Queen Juliana Bridge, drive trough the beautiful neighborhood of scharloo full of baroque mansions and Street Art
Stop At: Punda, Willemstad Curacao
Shopping time in Punda, where with our own customized map you will be able to find your way around multiple stores for your souvenirs or maybe some local liquor tasting with special discount only for this tour participants.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Kokomo Beach, Willemstad Curacao
Kokomo is the ideal beach to enjoy a quiet day, have a great lunch, try one of their delicious cocktails or just fall in love with the crystal clear water!! there are lounges to relax, read a book, or just hang out with an ice-cold beer!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Starbucks, #1 Baden Powellweg, Willemstad, Curaçao
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel GuestsMeeting point will be at your hotel lobby. Please plan to be at the designated departure location at least 15 minutes before the departure timeCruise ships Cruise Cruise ships dock at 3 piers in Curacao.If you are docked at the Mega Pier 1:Upon debarkation, please proceed to the white tents, where you will find the online reservation sign. This is an approximately 5 minute walk from the ship. If you are docked at the Mega Pier 2 Tula:Upon debarkation, you will be directed to the pier next door, Mega Pier 1. Head for the white tents, where you will find the online reservation sign. This is an approximately 10 minute walk from the ship. If you are docked at Mathey Wharf:Upon debarkation, proceed towards the information stand at the port. Nearby the information stand, you will see the online reservation sign. This is an approximately 2 minute walk from the ship. The local representative will be waiting for you with a sign that says "Aida Travel Services." They will be wearing a hat that says "Aida Travel Services" and an brown or white polo shirt with the Aida Travel Services logo on it. Please plan to be at the designated departure location at least 15 minutes before the departure time. If you have any trouble finding the local representative, head to the security building at the port, where you can make a free call to the contact number below for assistance.Contact InformationIf you encounter any difficulties the day of the tour, please contact us as soon as possible Ports
- Mega Cruise Terminal, Gouverneur van Slobbeweg, Willemstad, Curaçao
- Mathey Wharf, Willemstad, Curaçao
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travelers with disability of walking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.