Culzean Castle, Burns Country & the Ayrshire Coast Small-Group Tour from Glasgow
Visit the charming Ayrshire coast, birthplace of Scotland’s National Poet, Robert Burns, on this full-day trip from Glasgow. Home to ancient Scottish castles and a romantic countryside, you’ll find the region to be as captivating as Robert Burns described in his many poems and songs. Explore Culzean Country Park in the morning, and then spend your afternoon in the heart of ‘Burns Country’ – the town of Ayr where Robert Burns was born.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned mini-coach
- Small group tour (max 16 people)
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Admission fees
- Entry/Admission - Culzean Castle and Country Park
- Entry/Admission - Robert Burns Birthplace Museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Culzean Castle and Country Park, Maybole KA19 8LE Scotland
Witness the great beauty of Culzean Castle and its splendid grounds.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Robert Burns Birthplace Museum, Murdoch's Lone Alloway Alloway, Ayr KA7 4PQ Scotland
Discover the roots of the most famous of Scots.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Whitelee Windfarm, Moor Road, Eaglesham G76 0QQ Scotland
Behold Europe’s largest windfarm, an incredible space which powers 180,000 Scottish homes with clean energy.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Buchanan Bus Station, Killermont St, Glasgow G2 3NW, UK
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Min. age 5 years old. We do not accept children under the age of 5 years.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Please arrive 15 minutes before departure
- Luggage Allowance: You're restricted to 14kg (31lbs) of luggage per person on our tours. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items.
- Most travelers can participate
- In order to retain the integrity of the tour and try to ensure that all our customers have the best possible experience, we do cap bookings from any one party to 8 passengers.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- • Face coverings are mandatory and must always be worn. • Infrared thermometer temperature check during check-in for tour. Passengers with temperature readings above 38 degrees will not be able to travel for health and safety reasons. • Simple Covid-19 health questionnaire upon arrival.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.