Culture walk: Hooligans Tour - Storm over Belgrade
Start of the tour is in Dorcol, the heart of Belgrade downtown area. Dorcol is famous for it`s Partizan fans and there you can see the biggest collection of the street art made by the fans of this club. The second part of the tour is Senjak, famous for it`s Red Star fans, where you can walk by this area and feel the tense atmosphere in the air. Last stop is the Red Star stadium and a museum where one salvage stands out - Champions league trophy.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - The tour ends in the Red Star bar on the stadium where we can, with a beer in hand, share our experiences of the tour.
- Private transportation
- Gift at the end of the tour.
- Entry/Admission - Red Star Belgrade Stadium - Marakana
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dorcol, Belgrade Serbia
Dorcol neighborhood - Partizan fans district. Home of well-known graffiti of their famous supporters and one of the most fierce fan groups. On the other hand, a touristic district with a lot of bars and pubs and charming neighborhood.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Senjak, Koste Glavinića 2, Beograd 11000, Serbia
Senjak neighborhood - Red Star fans district. Once again you will visit the hood of fierce Red Star fans with the oldest graffiti in the city (from the '90s) guarded by the fans 24/7.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Red Star Belgrade Stadium - Marakana, Ulica Ljutice Bogdana 2A, Belgrade 11040 Serbia
Since the museum is in the stadium with one ticket it is possible to see both attractions. The museum itself is a great place to visit, where you can see a lot of trophies, flags, important club documents and the one and only - Champions League Trophy from 1991.. The only Eastern European club along with Steaua Buchuresti that has this one in the trophy room.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Republic Square, Trg republike, Beograd 11000, Serbia
Departure Time :11/2/2019 - 10/20/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.