Cultural Walking City Tour of Antigua Guatemala
Visit behind the walls of this UNESCO site of Antigua Guatemala with expert guide Elizabeth Bell, 25 years operating. Meet at the fountain in the Central Park and focus on the city’s history, cultural trends and restoration efforts. With spectacular views of the valley and the volcanoes that surround it, learn about Guatemala past and present.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Guatemalan taxes
- Entry/Admission - Paseo De Los Museos
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Plaza Central Park, Plaza Mayor City Center, Antigua 03001 Guatemala
We visit the City Hall Palace and focus on the Royal Palace.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Catedral de San Jose, Calle Oriente 5a Centro Histórico, Antigua 03001 Guatemala
The present-day Cathedral, now the parish of San José, occupies the entrance of the original building.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Paseo De Los Museos, Avenida 1a, Antigua 03001 Guatemala
The best museums in town. Highlights include Museo Colonial and Museo Arqueológico.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Fuente de las Sirenas, 5a Avenida Norte, Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Hotel Casa Santo Domingo, 3a Calle Oriente 28 A, Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.