Cultural Walk of Thiruvananthapuram
In this 2-hour walking tour, witness the tallest flag post in India which gracefully flutters the national flag in Kanakakunnu Palace. Take a tour of the Napier Museum. Visit places of national significance like the Memoriam of Men of the Indian Army. Explore the best-kept heritage of Kerela in the Keralam Museum of History and Heritage.
per adult from
What's included :
- Service of a knowledgeable guide.
- Tour as per the itinerary.
What's excluded :
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kanakakunnu Palace Road, Kanakakunnu Palace Rd, Nandavanam, Palayam, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695033, India
In this tour, you will be visiting the following places:
Kanakakunnu Flag Post: The tallest national flag post in India, standing with pride at Kanakakunnu Palace.
Napier Museum: An art and Natural History Museum built in the 19th-century, host of historical artefacts including bronze idols, ancient ornaments, a temple chariot and ivory carvings.
Keralam Museum of History and Heritage.
Mateer Memorial Church: A prominent church in the city with great architecture.
Rama Rao Lamp, old houses of Kerala, state library and old university.
Memoriam of Men of The Indian Army, Martyrs' Column, other places of national significance.
A Roman Catholic Latin Rite cathedral of the Archdiocese of Trivandrum built 150 years ago.
An old Connemara Market, with arched entrance and known for a variety of items sold by street vendors.
After 2 hours of walking, you will end the tour at Kerala Government Secretariat.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Kanakakunnu Flag Post, Kanakakunnu Palace Rd, Kanaka Nagar, Nanthancodu, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695033, India
Return Detail :Kerala Government Secretariat Thiruvananthapuram, Mahathma Gandhi Road, Near, Central Stadium, Junction, Statue, Palayam, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695001, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.