Cultural Tours - Kazbegi And Kakheti
we offer you amazing 2 days tour to Kazbegi (Georgia) and Kakheti .will offer you a warm welcome and be eager to provide you with authentic Georgian experiences.you will visit a bewitching Ananuri complex located at the quiet waters of the Jinvali Lake, see the beauty of mountainous rivers and gorges of Kazbek, and enjoy the tranquility in the Gergeti church,wine factory and etc.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Personal guide service
- Hotel pick up and drop off
What's excluded :
- DAY 1
Exploration of high Caucasus Mountain.Reach 2395 m level on the Cross Pass, where we can make several stops to taste the mineral water and observe snowy peaks of mountains. we will change our vehicle to a four-wheel drive car to reach Gergeti Holy Trinity Church located on altitude of 2170 m.Visit top of Mount Gergeti, Holy Trinity Church 14th c. standing on the top of Stephantsminda and at the same time under the foothills of magnificent peak Kazbegi (5033m). In the evening drive back to Tbilisi passing by Gudauri ski resort.Overnight in Tbilisi.
DAY 2 KAKHETI-BODBE-KVARELI
Drive to fortified city of Sighnagi which is surrounded with a wall with 28 watch towers, visit convent of Bodbe , the territory of the monastery offers spectacular views of the land of the best Georgian wines - Alazani Valley with peaks of the Greater Caucasus towering behind it. After Bodbe we will drive to tsinandali museum and continue to the winery at Kindzmarauli in kvareli to taste Kakhetian wines made according local traditions. and back to Tbilisi .
Departure Point :ო. ჩეჩელაშვილის ქუჩა, T'bilisi, Georgia
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.