Culture and History in the western part of Kosovo,
Learn more about the history and culture of Kosovo
per adult from
3 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Pec, Pec
Peja Long Bazaar & Cheese Market.
Regional Ethnological & Archaeological Museum in Peja.
Orthodox Patriarchate of Peja
Rugova Canyon or Rugova Gorge
Pass By: Decan, Decan
Deqani Orthodox Monastery
Pass By: Radac
The White Drin Waterfall,
Sleeping beauty cave.
Departure Point :Peja
Traveler pickup is offered
We will contact the customer by email or phone for where we will meet or pick up them!Airports
- Pristina Airport, Pristina Kosovo
- Tirana International Airport, Rruga Regjimentit 33, Nikël Tirana, 1504, Albania
- Skopje International Airport, MK, Автопат „Александар Македонски, Petrovec 1043, North Macedonia
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.