Cultural Tour:Bomas of Kenya and Dinner Experince Carnivore Restaurant
Have a eating Experience at Carnivore Restaurant where crocodile, camel, ostrich flesh is roasted, carved, and served right in front of you. The menu also includes more traditional cuts, as well as salads, veggies, and Kenyan coffee. Opt for lunch or dinner service to suit your schedule.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- dinner and admission to Bomas of Kenya
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Bomas of Kenya, Langata Rd Mageso Chember, Nairobi 00200 Kenya
You will be picked from your Nairobi Hotel/Apartment/Airport at the evening and start your tour at Bomas Of Kenya.
Here you will experience the rich culture of Kenya’s 42 different ethnic groups as they live on their day-to-day basis. This is clearly demonstrated through traditional dances, music, song, and folklore. There is a splendid arena where acrobatic shows are performed.
The Bomas of Kenya put on displays of traditional dancers and spread over many acres, it also has a wonderful display of mud huts and traditional Kenyan homesteads. The Bomas of Kenya is the ideal place to bring energetic children as they can freely run in and out of the traditional houses & mud huts, climb up ladders and generally have a wonderfully active time.In addition to the main attractions (the dancers and the traditional homesteads), there is also a large, wooden play area for young children, a small, low-key village of craft shops and other attractions.
Later visit the best place for dinner or lunch in Nairobi. Carnivore restaurant is famous for game meat. Whole joints of meat - leg of lamb and pork, ostrich, rump of beef, sirloin, rack of lamb, spare ribs, sausages, chicken wings, skewered kidneys, even crocodile - are roasted on traditional Masai swords over a huge, charcoal pit that dominates the entrance of the restaurant.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up and Drop off from any Nairobi Hotel/Apartment/Airbnb/AirportAirports
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Wilson Airport, Nairobi Kenya
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.