Cultural Mile Walking Tour of Chicago
Music. Art. Architecture. Literature. If these are topics that are of interest to you then you should walk this tour. You'll discover the other side of the magnificent mile which is rich with history, culture, and legends.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- During this cultural mile tour, you'll see many impressive sights but one of the most impressive is the largest Tiffany Stained Glass Dome in the world at the Chicago Cultural Center. You'll also have the opportunity to peek in on a classical singer rehearsing scales. Other opportunities you'll have include walking beneath giants, rubbing a lions tail, if you dare, for good luck, experiencing a bit of Paris in Chicago, and much more.
You'll walk approximately 1.5 miles over the course of 2 hours so be sure to wear comfortable walking shoes. You can find your tour guide on the Southeast corner of the Michigan Avenue bridge.
Departure Point :Chicago Architecture Center, 111 E Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL 60601, USA
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Roosevelt University, 430 S Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60605, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please call local supplier to confirm tour time
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.