Culinary Night Walk in Old Kyoto
This tour begins on the terrace of our studio workshop in a beautiful spot in the Gion. Enjoy a local food tasting platter as well as your choice of a sake tasting flight, a cold beer or a delicious green tea!
From here we begin a magical walk through the backstreets of Gion. Avoiding crowded or touristy areas will allow you to take in atmospheric local shrines and picturesque lantern-lit alleyways while you enjoy our commentary.
After our downhill walking tour through the neighbourhood, we will introduce you to a members only bar for a bite to eat and a further drink. Expect friendly people, interesting conversation and laughter as the night draws to an end!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Dinner - Teppanyaki Taster Plate
- Snacks - Local Kyoto food platter
- Alcoholic Beverages - Welcome Beer and sake tasting flight
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yasakanoto, 388 Yasakakamimachi, Higashiyama-Ku, Kyoto 605-0827 Kyoto Prefecture
Start the tour by the iconic Yasaka Pagoda, learn about its history and place in the city's memory
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Sannenzaka Ninenzaka, Higashiyama-ku, Kyoto 605-0001 Kyoto Prefecture
One of the most picturesque streets in the whole city at its most beautiful. After the tourists leave, the atmosphere changes remarkable in this area of town, join us to walk the alleyways!
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Maruyama Park, 473 Maruyamacho, Higashiyama-Ku, Kyoto Kyoto Prefecture
Head through serene Maruyama park for relaxation, beautiful pictures and a sense of calm before we hit the bar!
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Happy Bicycle, Japan, 〒605-0827 Kyoto, Higashiyama Ward, Yasaka Kamimachi, 2 368
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.