Culinary Frankfurt Walking Tour
Use this opportunity to taste the local gourmet with our professional guide. At first, you may think about the sausage, but what about hand cheese with music, apple cider, pork knuckles, the green sauce, Bethmännchen marzipan, Riesling wines. Too German? Then let us try 15-year-old Italian balsamico vinegar, tapas with Manchego cheese from Spain, or one of the many specialties from around the world. Frankfurt is small, but the world is eating here, and we are eating the world. Experience it all in the old town center, in the food market hall, on the beach along the Main river, or in the traditional taverns in the village of Sachsenhausen.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional Tour guide's services
- Entry/Admission - Kleinmarkthalle
What's excluded :
- Fee for tasting – 15-20 Euro per person.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kleinmarkthalle, Hasengasse 5-7, 60311 Frankfurt, Hesse Germany
Local and international gourmet, visit in food market hall.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Römerberg, 60311 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Return Detail :Frankfurt, Germany
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.