Culinary Experience in Colombo
(SKU: LK78010100) The Colombo Market and Street Food Experience offer you the opportunity to experience two the most popular and bustling street markets in Colombo.
per adult from
What's included :
- Service of an English-speaking guide.
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Food and beverages where not specified.
- Expenses of personal nature.
- Gratuities (optional).
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colombo, Colombo, Western Province
The Colombo Street Market and Street Food Experience offers you the opportunity to experience two the most popular and bustling street markets in Colombo; while also enjoying the delicious street food. Start off with a quick rest stop at a small kiosk to try your first taste of Sri Lankan fare. Continue on to the Kolpetty Market to see the mix of colourful fresh produce stalls, meat and fish stalls, and other stores with knick-knacks, souvenirs and etc. The Colombo Fort area will be your next destination, where you will get to experience the Malwatta Road street market. While viewing, stop for some Achcharu from the Achcharu Hut and be refreshed at the Juice Hut. Visit Galle Face Green afterwards to savour egg hoppers, normal hoppers, tempered kadala, prawn vadé and parippu vadé in the street food stalls that line the Green. Finish off at the open kitchens of 'Nana' with a meal of their superb Kottu.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Galle Face Green, 56 Colombo - Galle Main Rd, Colombo, Sri Lanka
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- A maximum of 8 people per booking.
- Dress code is smart casual
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.