Culinary Class with the Master
During a class with your interesting Georgian host, you will try and to cook by yourself, wonderful local dishes as Imeretian khachapuri, tasty khinkali, eggplants and peppers with nuts and other appetizers, and of course Georgian wine
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Hotel drop-off
- Georgian cuisine.. how it can be described in words! It consists not only of dizzying flavors and smells, but also of emotions! Nobody will remain indifferent and everyone will find their favorite dish. And on a culinary master class, visiting a hospitable hostess it will be even more interesting. During 2 hours you will not only learn how to prepare some dishes of Georgian cuisine, but also learn a lot of new and interesting things about our people, traditions and the Georgian culture.
We cook delicacies in a cozy home atmosphere, with a magical hostess, who will charge you with emotions and love for our dishes.
Menu will be present cooked with your participation "stars" of the Georgian table:
Delicate Imeretian khachapuri
Juicy tasty khinkali
Eggplants and peppers with nuts
Phali (cold appetizers with nuts and spices)
Soko ketsze (champignons baked on ketsi with delicate suluguni cheese)
Homemade wine and chacha
Excellent mood and gastronomic ecstasy
The menu may vary depending on your preferences and interests. Also the menu can be expanded, and believe me, there are no dishes that we will not teach you to cook.
Departure Point :Tbilisi
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers (2 children under 12 as 1 adult price)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.