Cuernavaca & Taxco
Along with commerce and religion silver mining stirred the wheels of almost 300 years of spanish colony in nowadays México and south of the U.S.
Cobble stone streets, intense to the point of pain self inflicting religious celebrations (specially for five weeks in Easter), exotic Hill top panoramics, yearly international and national silver piece contests along with extravagantly examples of religious craftmanship Will give value to your entire México travel experience within a friendly, costumised and profesional environment un this Cuernavaca Taxco day tour.
per adult from
10 to 11 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Parking Fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cuernavaca, Cuernavaca, Central Mexico and Gulf Coast
City's center two main attractions
José de la Borda countryside state magnificent arquitecture home to most of Mexico's elite characters since the spanish colony.
City's main catedral featuring key elements from prehispanic to colonial transitional period
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Taxco, Taxco, Pacific Coast
1. Silver workshop.
Artificial mine and workshop silver pice types demostración
2. Lunch. Not included in tour cost.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Santa Prisca de Taxco, Plaza Borda, Taxco Mexico
Mexican barroque architectural jewel example of New Spain's silver mining luxirious acomplishments.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Both Pick Up and drop off location can be costumised within the México city areaAirports
- Juarez Intl Airport, Mexico City Mexico
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.