Cu Chi Tunnels underground half day tours
Cu Chi underground tunnels: Located 60km from
Ho Chi Minh City, Cu Chi is now considered a heroic district for its role during the American war in Vietnam. It is legendary for its network of tunnels, which extend over 220km, and is a popular destination for both Vietnamese and foreign visitors.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bus A/C or van
- English-speaking tour guide
- Mineral water (1 bottle/pax/day)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Beverage and food
- Tips & personal expenses (shooting gun, telephone calls
- Other services not mentioned in the inclusion.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Cu Chi Tunnels, Phu Hiep TL15 Phu Hiep, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
Pick up from your hotel in district 1 in Ho Chi Minh City Depart for Cu Chi tunnels. Visitors will arrive Cu Chi tunnels after a drive of 1,5 hours. Our tour guide will give you an overview introduction of Cu Chi and its legendary history. A documentary film about the tunnels will explain you about the tunnels histories and how fierce the war was in the area. You will be guided to the tunnels system including the weapon factory, hospitals, kitchens and crawl under the tunnels…..
After that travelers can try delicious manioc which was the main food for guerilla-warriors in Cu Chi during the war. Visitors can try to fire off an AK47 or MK16 or machine guns at the nearby shooting range. Leave Cu Chi tunnels and back Sai Gon, End of your trip.
Departure Point :22 Bùi Viện, Phường Phạm Ngũ Lão, Quận 1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up location hotels located in District 1 Ho Chi Minh city.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.