Cu Chi tunnels (group tour)
The modern transportation
Professional and helpful tour guide
The best price
suitable for all ages
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Ben Duoc Memorial Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ben Duoc Memorial Temple, Ben Duoc, Phu My Hung, Cu Chi, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
- The tunnels of Cu Chi are an immense network of connecting underground tunnels located in the Củ Chi District of Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon), Vietnam, and are part of a much larger network of tunnels that underlie much of the country
- Cu Chi Tunnels tours will help you discover area resides at the end of the Ho Chi Minh Trail and served as the base from where Vietnamese guerilla soldier attacked Saigon. The fighters of Cu Chi took the war underground by developing a network of tunnels that stretched as far as Cambodia, which included: meeting rooms, kitchens and ventilation systems. These tunnels served as an effective network for engaging in guerilla warfare against U.S troops.
- Don’t miss the experience of a short, exciting trip through this labyrinth of interlaced tunnels. In addition, we can see green paddy fields along the road to Cu Chi tunnels, and see how local peasants at work and buffaloes led by children…These are great pleasant sights and will offer you some insights into Vietnamese agriculture as well (Extra: you can use the gun here!).
- We will spend time to explore the maze of tunnels with countless trap doors, storage facilities, weapons factories, field hospitals, command centers, kitchens, and more. Besides, we will enjoy the most popular food during war days at Cu Chi tunnels – the cassava.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :28/3 Bùi Viện, Phường Phạm Ngũ Lão, Quận 1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.