Cu Chi Tunnels and Saigon City tour in the afternoon Full Day
After breakfast at hotel, transfer to Cu Chi. Visit Cu Chi Tunnel where human knowledge has been enriched by experiencing a web-like tunnel system of more than 200km in length which provide shelters for Vietnamese guerrillas during the Vietnam War against American troops. Lunch at local restaurant. Then drive back to Ho Chi Minh City. Visit the Independence Palace, Notre Dame Cathedral, the Old Post Office, the People’s Committee Hall & Ben Thanh Market.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking guide, transfer, entrance fees, lunch
- Entry/Admission - Cu Chi Tunnels
- Entry/Admission - The Independence Palace
What's excluded :
- Others not mentioned above: tips, drink, personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cu Chi Tunnels, Phu Hiep TL15 Phu Hiep, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
Visit Cu Chi Tunnel where human knowledge has been enriched by experiencing a web-like tunnel system of more than 200km in length which provide shelters for Vietnamese guerrillas during the Vietnam War against American troops
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The Independence Palace, 106 Nguyen Du District 1, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
Here is the last place that the last King of Vietnam stayed and we remain to keep some memories from him.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will arrange transfer to pick clients from all hotels located in District 1, 3, 5 others will be subject to be extra charge at time of booking
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- easy to fit with clients
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.