Cu Chi Tunnels & Mekong Delta Tour from Ho Chi Minh City
Cu Chi Tunnels and Mekong Delta Full Day is a brand-new experience designed for those fond of exploring both Vietnamese culture and history in the same day. Plus, the trip is believed to be a great getaway from the bustling city to the tranquil water region for relaxation and understanding of how simple and peaceful the locals’ life is. It is indeed a totally unforgettable experience to try.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Personal costs & tips; travel insurance; beverage and other services not mentioned in the inclusions.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cu Chi Tunnels, Phu Hiep TL15 Phu Hiep, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
Pick up at your hotels in Ho Chi Minh City in District 1. The trip to Cu Chi will take you an approximately one and a half-hour bus drive. Before exploring the tunnels, you will watch an introductory video about how the tunnels were made and how Vietnamese people survived in the harsh conditions of the wartime. Then, spend your time exploring the remaining areas and tunnel system which include special living areas with kitchens and bedrooms side by side with other martial facilities like weapons factories, field hospitals, and command centers helping whoever lives inside the tunnels meet their basic needs. Besides, there are also many hidden trap doors and dangerous traps within the maze-like tunnels for the security purpose during the war. Afterwards, special tea and cassava (guerrillas’ food during the war) will be served. Break time.
Have lunch at the local restaurant.
Stop At: My Tho, My Tho, Tien Giang Province, Mekong Delta
Continue to visit My Tho city. With boat trip on Tien River, you will be excited by the light breeze from the river and the natural beauty of four beautiful islands such as Dragon, Unicorn, Phoenix and Tortoise along the riverside.
Cruise through the small canal by sampan, treating yourself to the beauty of the countryside, and taking a short cycling around the village which will certainly be an unforgettable experience when participating in the Mekong Delta tour. Visit the coconut candy workshop, and enjoy seasonal delicious fruits & honey tea. Get a chance to listen to the Southern Vietnamese folk music which is performed by local people.
Return to Ho Chi Minh City. Trip ends.
Departure Point :22 Bùi Viện, Phường Phạm Ngũ Lão, Quận 1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up service is provided within District 1.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.