Cu Chi Tunnels & Mekong Delta Small Group Full Day
Cu Chi Tunnels and Mekong Delta Full Day is a brand-new experience designed for those fond of exploring both Vietnamese culture and history in the same day. Plus, the trip is believed to be a great getaway from the bustling city to the tranquil water region for relaxation and understanding of how simple and peaceful the locals’ life is. It is indeed a totally unforgettable experience to try.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- In-person guide.
- Entry/Admission - Cu Chi Tunnels
What's excluded :
- Personal costs & tips; travel insurance; beverage and other services not mentioned in the inclusions.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cu Chi Tunnels, Phu Hiep TL15 Phu Hiep, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
Pick up at your(hotels in district 1). spend your time exploring the remaining areas and tunnel system which include special living areas with kitchens and bedrooms side by, there are also many hidden trap doors and dangerous traps within the maze-like tunnels for the security purpose during the war.special tea and cassava will be served.Have lunch.Continue to My Tho city. With boat trip on Tien River, you will be excited by the light breeze from the river and the natural beauty of four beautiful islands such as Dragon, Unicorn, Phoenix and Tortoise along the riverside.
Cruise through the small canal by sampan, treating yourself to the beauty of the countryside, and taking a short cycling around the village which will certainly be an unforgettable experience when participating in the Mekong Delta tour. Visit the coconut candy workshop, and enjoy seasonal delicious fruits & honey tea.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :22 Bùi Viện, Phường Phạm Ngũ Lão, Quận 1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all customer stay at hotel in district 1 in Ho Chi Minh city.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.