Cu Chi Tunnels & Cao Dai Temple Tour from Ho Chi Minh City
Venture out of the big city for the day to visit two of the most interesting historical sites in Southern Vietnam; Cu Chi Tunnels- an underground tunnel system that was one of the key military bases of the Vietnam-America war; followed by the biggest Cao Dai Temple in Vietnam.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled drinking water
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Food and drinks
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Entry/Admission - Cu Chi Tunnels
- Entry/Admission - Cao Dai Temple
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
- Tips and gratuities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cu Chi Tunnels, Phu Hiep TL15 Phu Hiep, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
Start the day with a visit to the famous Cu Chi Tunnels. The tunnel system stretches over 250 kilometers from Sai Gon to the Vietnamese - Cambodian border and is three-levels deep. This system of tunnels consists of hospitals, rooms, kitchen, store area, working room underground. This tunnel was excavated on the area with clay mixing with laterite. So this tunnel is rather durable and stable. The air is put into the tunnel through ventilation holes. This is one of two famous tunnels serving for wars.
Today, the remaining tunnels have become a major tourist attraction, giving the visitors a unique experience of what the underground life was like during the Vietnam War. The Cu Chi Tunnels are arguably the most famous tourist attraction in Vietnam and played an important role in the Vietnam War.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cao Dai Temple, Long Thanh Bac Commune Hoa Thanh District, Tay Ninh 730000 Vietnam
After the Cu Chi Tunnels, we will go to Tay Ninh Province, a southern province near the Vietnamese-Cambodian border. It is the home of the beautiful “Holy See” Temple built by Cao Dai sect. Caodaism practices a unique hybrid of Buddhism, Taoism, Confucianism and Christianity and its patron saints include Sun Yat-Sen, Victor Hugo and Nguyen Binh Khiem.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Hotels in Ho Chi Minh City Center (District 1,3,5)
- Small-group tour (max 10)
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.