Cu Chi tunnel private tour
The tunnels of Cu Chi are an immense network of connecting underground tunnels located in the Cu Chi District of Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon), and are part of a much larger network of tunnels that underlie much of the country. The Củ Chi tunnels were the location of several military campaigns during the Vietnam War, and were the Viet Cong's base of operations for the Tết Offensive in 1968.
The tunnels were used by Viet Cong soldiers as hiding spots during combat, as well as serving as communication and supply routes, hospitals, food and weapon caches and living quarters for numerous North Vietnamese fighters. The tunnel systems were of great importance to the Viet Cong in their resistance to American forces, and helped to counter the American military effort.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel/air-port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- Pick up at your hotel and drive to Cu Chi.
Upon arrival, watch a documentary film about the mystery of Cu Chi Tunnels. Then discover an underground city with living areas and working areas. Enjoy local specialties of Cu Chi, tapioca with salt sesame. View the type of weapons that were used at the time and see the war zone where the effects of falling bombs remain visible. Also on display are various man traps and the remains of an American tank.
Visit the shooting range where you can try some Vietnam war-era weapon like AK-47, M16, M60, RPG,..
After finishing the tour, we will drop you off at your hotel or a location of your choice.
Departure Point :Any where in Ho Chi Minh City.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Can be operated by a multi-lingual guide (additional fees may applied)
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.