Cu Chi Mekong 1 Day
This tour is designed for those who have just one free day in Sai Gon and want to experience two most popular destinations nearby the city, Củ Chi tunnels and Mekong Delta.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Small-group tour limited to 13 guests/group.
- Vietnamese English-speaking guide
- All boat trips (motorboat & hand-rowed boat)
- Lunch (5-course set menu)
- Drinks (2 bottles of 500ml/Person)
- Snacks (fruits, candies, honey tea
- Local taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (only in District 1)
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Tips and Gratuities (recommended)
- Drinks (beer, soft drinks
- Travel insurance
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cu Chi Tunnels, Phu Hiep TL15 Phu Hiep, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
Morning: The guide pick you up at your hotel to go to Cu Chi Tunnel for one and half hours by bus.We depart from Ho Chi Minh city to Cu Chi Tunnels for 60km from Ho Chi Minh city. Cu Chi is now considered a heroic district for its role in the anti - American war in Vietnam. It is legendary for its tunnels system of over 220 km and is a popular spot for both Vietnamese and foreigner. The peacefully rural rice paddy scenery contains ducks and water buffalos swimming in the rivers along the side of road. You will find it hard to imagine the destructions, damage and defoliation all over the area, caused by bombing and mines, when Cu Chi was "A Free Target Zone ". The remnants you will see that Cu Chi still has her evidence to prove the fierce battleground that took place there. Ever wonder what it feels like to fire an AK-47? Visit Cu chi tunnels, you have a chance to find out! Afternoon: We will depart from Cu Chi to My Tho city for two hours by car. On the way to My Tho, we stop at restaurant to have a lunch.Upon arrival to My Tho City, cross the Tien River by motorboat on the upper part of the Mekong River. Enjoy the view of Dragon, Phoenix, Unicorn, and Turtle islands as well. Cruise along small creeks through Mekong River estuaries to Rach Xep natural canal, which is fully covered with water coconuts. Visit orchards and be farms to taste natural honey and honey wine.Take a walk around the fruit garden and taste the seasonal fruits as you enjoy a traditional South Vietnamese musical performance. After visiting traditional houses enjoy a memorizing rowing boat trip through small canals.Take a motorboat cruise along more natural creeks and peaceful villages.Satisfy your sweet tooth by stopping by a coconut candy mill to indulge in this tasty snack while seeing how it is made.Coming back to My Tho City by car and then go to come back Ho Chi Minh City. The end tour.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Ho Chi Minh City, Ho Chi Minh City
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: CANDY TRAVEL OR YOUR HOTEL IN DISTRICT 1Address: 163 LY TU TRONG, DIST 1, HCMC
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- Children must be accompanied by an adult ( Please confirm before departure)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.