Crystal Castle Shuttle from Byron Bay (full day)
This is the only shuttle bus service to the Crystal Castle. The shuttle includes; entry fee, return transport and a 10 orientation.
per adult from
7 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Byron Bay only)
- Workshops and meditations (Not enchanted cave meditation)
- Entry/Admission - Crystal Castle & Shambhala Gardens
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Transfers to Byron Bay
- Visit: Crystal Castle & Shambhala Gardens, 81 Monet Drive, Mullumbimby, New South Wales 2482 Australia
Our shuttle service is the most direct, cost effective and stress-free way to visit the Crystal Castle if you don’t have your own car. For most people, our half day option is perfect, or we have a full day option for those who can’t get enough of a good thing. This service covers the shuttle and Crystal Castle entry fee.
We pick you up in our luxury tour vehicle, give you a 10-minute orientation on arrival, then you are free to explore in your own time. Stay in your bliss while we drive you back to your accommodation in chilled luxury.
Wander around the magical gardens and walk the ancient labyrinth. Connect with nature on the Damanhur Spiral. Rejuvenate with a reflexology walk. Marvel at the exquisite jewellery, crystals and books. Find your bliss at one of the meditations and workshops. Enjoy a tasty meal, tea/coffee or cake at the vegetarian cafe.
Please note that the Crystal Castle is temporarily, not admitting anyone from Melbourne 3000-3793, due to the COVID19 outbreak.
Departure Point :Crystal Castle & Shambhala Gardens, 81 Monet Drive, Mullumbimby, New South Wales 2482 Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.