Crystal Blue Ice Cave Adventure
The Crystal Blue Ice Cave Adventure tour is an adventurous trip to Vatnajökull glacier, including a scenic drive in special Super Jeeps. Professional guides provide the right equipment and guide you into a magical blue ice cave. Our guides are very professional, experienced and know the caves inside out, so you are in safe hands. This tour is ideal for photographers.
per adult from
2 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Licensed Tour Guide
- Entry/Admission - Glacier Lagoon
What's excluded :
- No traveler pickup: We meet all travelers at the starting point
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Glacier Lagoon, Skaftafell National Park Route 1, Jokulsarlon 781 Iceland
Ice Cave tour: an adventurous trip, off the beaten path, to Vatnajökull, Iceland´s largest glacier. We depart from Jökulsárlón (The Glacier Lagoon) every day at 9:30 am and 2 pm, driving approximately an hour off road to the glacier. During the scenic drive in our special Jeeps, we will see the best of Icelandic highlands. When we arrive at the ice caves, our professional guides will provide you with the right equipment and guide you as we enter the magical ice caves.
Meeting point: Jökulsárlón (Glacier Lagoon).
For more information: blueiceland.is
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Blue Iceland, Hofn 781 Iceland
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Jökulsárlón, Iceland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.