CruiseshipTrip fromTIEN SA or CHAN MAY to Monkey Mountain,Marble Mountain,Hoi An
TOUR PROGRAM :
Our Tour guide pick you up at Portgate of TIEN SA or CHAN MAY port with your name on board( Please give us your Cruiseship Timetable to arrange pick up & Drop off on time ) and transfer to see a Giant Lady Buddha Statue, the tallest one in Viet Nam located at Linh Ung Pagoda on Son Tra Peninsula in Da Nang. The statue leans on the mountains facing the sea with 17 floors in the statue.
The next stop will be Marble Mountains with five marble and limestone hills named after the five elements: Metal, Water, Wood, Fire and Earth. The Marble Mountains where you can observe a great city & ocean , and explore the natural caves, visit the the holy pagoda.
Next, you will visit Hoi An city - UNESSCO World Heritage Site with Japanese bridge, traditional house, Chinese Assembly Hall, a cultural and historical museum. Having Freetime if you want,
Then,Enjoy Lunch with set menu at Local Restaurant
Finish The Tour & Send You back to the ship on time (1 Hour before depature time).
per adult from
What's included :
- Private car , minivan with experienced driver
- Professional English speaking tour guide
- Cold bottled of water
- Lunch with Local Food
- Entrance Tickets
- Entry/Admission - Lady Buddha
- Entry/Admission - The Marble Mountains
- Entry/Admission - Hoi An Ancient Town
What's excluded :
- Port fee, Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lady Buddha, Da Nang Vietnam
Giant Lady Buddha Statue, the tallest in Viet Nam. Lady Buddha is located at Linh Ung Pagoda on Son Tra Peninsula in Da Nang. The statue is situated on the mountains facing the sea. There are 17 floors in the statue, each floor has an altar with 21 Buddha statues which have different shapes, facial expressions and postures.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The Marble Mountains, Hoa Hai, Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
Marble mountains are named after the five elements: Metal, Water, Wood, Fire and Earth. You will be rewarded by the great city and ocean view and explore the natural caves, discovering the many hidden secrets of this amazing place and visit the holy pagoda.
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Stop At: Hoi An Ancient Town, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
Walk around the ancient old town of Hoi An, which UNESCO World Heritage site, learning about the history of the buildings and the town with your knowledgeable tour guide
Explore the back alleys and see the real Hoi An
See why Hoi An is one of the most visited towns in Vietnam
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- TIEN SA port
- CHAN MAY port
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.