Cruiseship Trip from TIEN SA or CHAN MAY Port to MY SON HOLYLAND & DA NANG City
TOUR PROGRAM : Minimum : 2 Pax Per Booking
This is Private Tour. Time can be Flexible.
Our tour guide will pick you up from Entrance Gate of CHAN MAY or TIEN SA Port. Please provide us with your Pick up & Drop off Time so we can ensure we meet your cruise ship schedule. You will meet our guide who will be holding a sign with your name.
Then Transfer to MY SON HOLYLAND to explore the former Religious capital of the Cham people, a world cultural heritage site. With your personal licensed guide, who will provide you with in-depth information on the history of each temple, as well as help you to take lots of stunning photos
Enjoy the scenic landscapes and mysterious Cham arts and architecture of the ruins.
Transfer to Danang city.
Enjoy lunch with local food
Visit the Cham sculpture museum,the Biggest Collection of Cham Culture in Viet Nam
Take photos of Dragon bridge & See Da Nang Modern City
Visit My Khe beach
Then transfer back to port on time (1 Hour Before Departure )
per adult from
What's included :
- Modern Vehicle with safe Driver
- English Speaking Tourguide
- Entrance Tickets
- Lunch at Local Restaurant
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - My Son Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - Da Nang Museum of Cham Sculpture
- Entry/Admission - Dragon Bridge
- Entry/Admission - My Khe Beach
What's excluded :
- Drinks , Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: My Son Sanctuary, Duy Phu Commune, Duy Xuyen District Vietnam
MY SON HOLYLAND :
Visit the lost champa kingdom in Viet nam History that comes from 2nd century to 15th century and learn about champa culture.
Enjoy the beauty of valley surrounding by jungle and mountains
Explore the temples that were built and rebuilt from 4th century to 13rd century
To find down how the cham people built the temple without using mortar
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Da Nang Museum of Cham Sculpture, No 2, 2 Thang 9 Street Hái Châu District, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
Biggest Collection of Cham Sculture in Viet Nam
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Dragon Bridge, Nguyen Van Linh Phuoc Ninh, Son Tra, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
Symbol of Da Nang city
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: My Khe Beach, Da Nang Vietnam
Former Name Called China Beach
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
TIEN SA or CHAN MAY portPorts
- TIEN SA PORT
- CHAN MAY PORT
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.