Cruises to Daymaniyat & Snorkeling
The Islands are characterized by their virgin nature and fascinating beauty, offering shelter to a variety of animals.
These islands are the only known site of nesting ospreys in the area.
There are also many other species of vividly colored reef fish living among the corals reefs, providing a fantastic area for diving and swimming
per adult from
What's included :
- Visiting Permits
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Entry/Admission - Daymaniyat Islands Nature Reserve
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Daymaniyat Islands Nature Reserve, Gulf of Oman, Seeb 121 Oman
The Daymaniyat Islands are a protected area and it is an archipelago of nine islands along the coast of Wilayat A Seeb and wilayatBarka. Surrounding by rocks and shallow seas which lie only 16-18 km from the coast reachable by boat. The Islands are characterized by their virgin nature and fascinating beauty, offering shelter to a variety of animals.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Al Mouj Marina Muscat مارينا الموج, 18th November Street, The Wave Muscat, مسقط، Oman
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.