CRUISES REGULAR TOURS: Punta Tombo Rookery
Punta Tombo is located approximately 180 kilometer south of Puerto Madryn and is world renowned as one of the best places to see Magellanic penguins, as it is the largest penguin colony of this species. From September through April Punta Tombo hosts approximately one million penguins that arrive to complete their breeding cycle and the molting (change feathers). Throughout the visit we will have the opportunity to walk among thousands of burrows and marvel at this natural wonder.
00:00/01:15 Salida del puerto hacia la reserva de Punta Tombo /Transfer to Punta Tombo.
01:15/01:30 Arribo a estación de servicio/Arrival at Gas Station. (BAÑOS/RESTROOMS)
01:30/02:30 Continuamos hacia Punta Tombo / Continue to Punta Tombo.
02:30/04:30 Arribo a Punta Tombo-Visita a la pingüinera/Arrival at Punta Tombo-Visit Rookery Penguin. (BAÑOS/RESTROOMS)
04:30/07:00 Regreso al barco/ Transfer to pier.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee not included
- Entry/Admission - Punta Tombo
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Punta Tombo, Ruta Provincial 1 approx 100 km from the cities of Rawson & Trelew, Dos Pozos Argentina
Arrival at Punta Tombo-Visit Rookery Penguin. (BAÑOS/RESTROOMS)
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Muelle Luis Piedrabuena
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.