Cruiser Taxi Private Tour to Mostar, Stolac, Pocitelj and Blagaj
Mostar is the largest city in Herzegovina, with historic old town and famous bridge that made the cover for the Lonely Planet guidebook. We offer you a comfort drive to Mostar with couple of stops at must-see places on the way, as Počitelj, UNESCO’s site and beautiful Blagaj monastery, and hiden city of Stolac.
– Start from Dubrovnik area between 7AM – 8AM
– Visiting Stolac old town.
– Visiting fortified town of Počitelj, UNESCO’s world heritage, coffee break.
– Visiting Mostar, old town and famous bridge, lunch time.
– Visiting Blagaj Tekke, a beautiful monastery under a cliff.
– Driving back to Dubrovnik, arrival between 7 – 8 PM
Note: This is our suggested itinerary, but it can be modified according to your wishes, in consultation with the driver.
per adult from
7 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Blagaj tekija
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - The historic urban site of Pocitelj
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Dubrovnik Cruise Port, Obala Ivana Pavla II, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Pickup at Dubrovnik cruise port, or wherever in Dubrovnik area.
Stop At: Old Bridge Area of the Old City of Mostar, Stari Most, Mostar Bosnia and Herzegovina
Mostar is the largest city in Herzegovina, with historic old town and famous bridge that made the cover for the Lonely Planet guidebook.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The historic urban site of Pocitelj, Pocitelj BB on the left bank of the river Neretva, Pocitelj 88300 Bosnia and Herzegovina
Visiting fortified town of Počitelj, UNESCO’s world heritage.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Blagaj tekija, Blagaj village Localita Blagaj, Blagaj 88201 Bosnia and Herzegovina
Blagaj is a village-town in the south-eastern region of the Mostar basin, in the Herzegovina-Neretva Canton of Bosnia and Herzegovina. ... Blagaj is situated at the spring of the Buna river and a historical tekke (tekija or Dervish monastery).
Duration: 50 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup at your location within the broader Dubrovnik area.Airports
- Dubrovnik Airport, Dobrota24, 20213, Čilipi, Croatia
- Dubrovnik Port
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.