Cruiseline Excursion Colon: Rainforest, San Lorenzo Fort and Canal Expansion
Visit the Caribbean Rainforest, learn the San Lorenzo Fort history and observe the new Panama Canal Locks.
Panama is home to 159 species of mammals, 98 species of reptiles, and 65 amphibious species. Among these are monkeys, sloths, anteaters, spider and caimans, crocodiles, and many snakes. This rainforest is an ecological paradise not to be missed! There are many stops included for photo opportunities. The tour continues on to the ruins of San Lorenzo Fort which is famous for repelling attacks by all the pirates of the Caribbean for almost 75 years, Your guide will expalin the history behind the famous ruins. Then you will stop at the new Canal Expansion: Agua Clara where you will observe how work the new Canal system with super tanker and big cargos ships transiting the new locks.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Fort San Lorenzo
What's excluded :
- Agua Clara Canal expansión US$15 adult
- Entry/Admission - Agua Clara Locks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Agua Clara Locks, Avenida Bolivar Lago Gatun, Colon 0301 Panama
• Ride back the rainforest to the Panama Canal. 1 hour approx.
• Visit Agua Clara observatory desk to see how the Canal work. Admission fee US$15 is not included in our Price. Duration: 1 hour approx.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Fort San Lorenzo, Colon Panama
• Like safari the minibús will ride into the rainforest -National Park San Lorenzo- and will stop multiples time to observe wild animals like monkeys, sloth, toucan, cuati mundi, others. Meanwhile you take pictures the guide will explain you about the animals behavior and the environment. Duration: 2 hours approx.
• Visit San Lorenzo Fort, your guide will explain you the amazing history of the castle during the colonial time,and the importance to protect Panama City. Duration: 1 hour approx.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Almiza Tours by My friend Mario - Tours, Colon Panama
• Ride back to your cruise. Duration: 25 minutes approx.
Subject to your cruise itinerary is possible your guide switch order of the excursión and Go first to the Canal then rainforest and finally San Lorenzo fort.
Duration: 25 minutes
Departure Point :1: Colón 2000 Mall, Paseo Gorgas Entre, Calle 11 y 13, Colón, Panama
2: Manzana 030102 1-1, Colón, Panama
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Colón 2000 Mall, Paseo Gorgas Entre, Calle 11 y 13, Colón, Panama
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.