Cruise Visa Free Skip-the-line Hermitage Small Group Tour
• Enjoy a comfortable and information-rich visit to one of the best art galleries in the world. Your guide meets you at the port and accompanies you on a return trip to the port. Visa-free documentation is provided by the tour operator.
• The tour duration is 3 hours which more than average cruise tours offer.
• Skip-the-line admission is included!
• Enjoy a mini city highlight tour on the way to the museum.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Transport by private vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Morskoy Fasad
- Entry/Admission - The State Hermitage Museum
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Impressionists Collection is not included
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Morskoy Fasad, ул. Кораблестроителей, 32, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 199397
From the cruise port you are transfered directly to the Hermitage Museum for the tour and escorted back to the port after.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The State Hermitage Museum, Palace Emb., 30-38, St. Petersburg 191055 Russia
The Hermitage Tour
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The guide will pick you up at the port terminal at about 9:30 for a morning tour, or 13.30 for the afternoon one.The exact pick up time will be communicated before the tour.Ports
- 1 Bereg Nevskoy gubi V.O., St. Petersburg, 199405 Russia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Your guide will meet you at the port terminal with Marina Wilson Private Tours logo
- Please send us your full names, passport details, dates of birth and contact details to arrange your visa-free documents and entry.
- Visa-free documentation and a round port transfer included
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.