Cruise Tour in Jeep Jimny Marseille Calanques Cassis Route des Cretes
From Marseille, you will drive your jeep 4x4 jeep in an exceptional site between sea and mountain, do not forget the driving license ..
An attendant will open the road with his shuttle of 9 places, you will follow it throughout the course.
You will be able to contemplate one of the most beautiful bays of the world (the ciotat) and, while passing by the road of the peaks, the magnificent calanques of cassis seen from above with 350 meters of altitude at edge of sea. Points of view sublime .
If the road of the peaks would be closed (vile winds), we could change the route.
We will come back to the highest point of Marseille, Notre Dame De La Garde, where you can take pictures.
We will adapt our schedules according to your time of departure and arrival of the ship.
A maximum group of 4 jeep at a time for more user-friendliness.
Unique in Marseille
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- -Meeting place in front of Les Terrases du Port in Marseille. we can pick you up from your cruise terminal or your hotel located not too far from the Terrasses du Port. handling of the 4x4 for a departure towards cassis.
-you drive the 4x4 from Marseille, following your guide. Depending on the number of participants on this formula, you may be required to switch the passenger pilots, in case there are several different groups in this Jeep.Arrival a little before Cassis, we take the direction of La Ciotat by the route des Crests, several stops are planned to contemplate the exceptional panoramas. We will then take the direction of Cassis, in order to make a visit in complete autonomy.
- Bring your cameras, caps and mineral water. We may be able to bring other people up with you so that everyone can participate.
We have 5 jeeps of 4 people as well as 3 Volkswagen Beetle Beetles convertibles in automatic gearbox.
-After leaving the 4x4 and VW cabriolet near the center of Cassis, we will take you with our shuttle to the entrance of Cassis, so that you can admire this old fishing port, You can go shopping, have an ice cream snack and food. As an extra, for those who want it, and if the weather permits, they can take a boat that visits the Famous Calanque de CASSIS, by sea.
-For groups who will not be in too much of a hurry to return to Marseille, they can visit the creeks of Cassis by boat (not included in the price).
In the event that there is wind in Cassis, and the access road to the crest road would be closed due to the heat, we could go towards the Medieval village of Castellet (not far from the Paul Ricard du Castellet circuit ).
-Return towards Marseille, we collect the 4x4 parked blackcurrant,
- On the way back to Marseille, depending on the time remaining, we will be able to go up to admire the highest point in Marseille, you will be able to contemplate NOTRE DAME DE LA GARDE, then go back to the terraces of the port in Marseille. If necessary, we can take you back to your cruise terminal in Marseille, or to your hotel.
We adapt our itinerary according to each group in order to be able to show you the places you want within the time limit. see you soon ,
Departure Point :Cruise Free Shuttle, Traverse Jean Charcot, 13002 Marseille, France
Traveler pickup is offered
we can come and pick you up at your marseille ferry terminal, or in hotels located within a 5 km radius of this martime stationPorts
- Cruise Free Shuttle, Traverse Jean Charcot, 13002 Marseille, France
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.