Cruise to Corniche d'Or
Discover the coastline of France’s Corniche d'Or by boat on this 2-hour sightseeing cruise. Hop aboard your boat in Cannes and cruise out into the Golfe de la Napoule toward the coastline of the Corniche d’Or. Take in beautiful views of the French Riviera from your vantage point on the water and look out for highlights such as the red rocks of the Esterel. Capture the scenery on camera en route to Rade d'Agayl, before turning round and returning to Cannes.
per adult from
What's included :
- 2-hour sightseeing cruise from Cannes
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Trans Cote D'Azur, quai Max Laubeuf, 06400 Cannes France
Depart from Cannes and cruise off along the Corniche d'Or. Your return cruise takes in stunning scenery from Cannes, along the Golfe de la Napoule and the Corniche d'Or, to the coastal town of Agay. Part of the Massif de l'Estérel in southern France, this stretch of coastline is widely considered one of the most attractive on the French Riviera.
Cruise along the beautiful Mediterranean coastline and enjoy magnificent views of the red rocks of the Esterel meeting the azure blue of the coastal waters. From Cap Roux to La Napoule, marvel at the colourful and ever-changing landscape and take time to capture the beautiful scenery on camera. Enjoy the cool Mediterranean breeze as your boat cuts gracefully through the water.
After two hours cruising the coastline of the Corniche d'Or, return to Cannes where your tour will come to an end.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Massif de l'Esterel, Str. Dip. Cannes- Frejus, Agay, Saint-Raphael France
You will see the red rocks of the Corniche d'Or (Massif de l'Esterel).
Departure Point :Quai Max Laubeuf, 06400 Cannes, France
Departure Time :2:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The commentary on the boat will always be in French. It may also be in English, depending on the crew each day.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.