Cruise Passengers: Small-Group Ephesus Tour
SMALL-GROUP TOURS UP TO 15 PEOPLE
Ephesus is one of the best-preserved ancient sites in the world and the House of Virgin Mary is one of the most important religious sites, visited by many Popes. Planning a visit to the famous ruins takes serious time. During this hassle-free, all-inclusive day trip, you can settle back and relax while someone else handles the logistics and all others. Explore the ancient ruins and religious sites of Ephesus on a full-day, small-group tour with lunch and an experienced guide.
• Starting from your Hotel/Cruise Port and return to your Hotel/Cruise Port
• Guaranteed on-time return to ship for the Cruise passengers
• Entrance Fees, Lunch and Licensed Tour Guide Included
• Even you have a chance to explore local handicrafts besides visiting historical & cultural destinations
• Small-group tour limited up to 15 people; ensures a more personalized experience
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Licensed Tour Guide
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Parking Fees
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Fuel surcharge
- Entrance Fees to the Museums mentioned on the itinerary
- Entry/Admission - Meryemana (The Virgin Mary's House)
- Entry/Admission - Ancient City of Ephesus
- Entry/Admission - The Temple of Artemis
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Kusadasi, Kusadasi, Turkish Aegean Coast
We start collecting our guests from the centrally located Kusadasi or Selcuk Hotels or from Kusadasi Cruise Port at around 08:00 - 09:00 am (please contact our reservation team via our e-mail or WhatsApp and confirm your certain meeting time, especially if you are a cruise passenger this is a must-do action). Then we will have 20 minutes drive to Ephesus Ruins where we will spend our day.
Stop At: Meryemana (The Virgin Mary's House), Selcuk 35100 Turkey
House of the Virgin Mary where mother of Jesus Christ spent her final years. Pope Paul VI visited the shrine in 1967, and 'unofficially' confirmed its authenticity. Pope John Paul II also visited the shrine in 1979. Pope Benedict XVI visited this shrine in 2006. While their visiting, they gave some gifts for this shrine what you can see during your visit.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Ancient City of Ephesus, Selcuk 35920 Turkey
UNESCO listed place Ancient City of Ephesus that is one of the best well-kept Greco- Roman ancient city in the world, famous with Odeon where the music concerts were organized; Domitian Temple that is one of the first temple dedicated for a human; Celcus Library which was the third biggest library in the ancient time; Amphitheatre where is one of the biggest amphitheatre in the world with 24.000 people capacity and St. Paul preached to Ephesians; Marble Street; Roman Baths ; Fountains; Temples; Agora; Love House; Public Toilets and more...
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The Temple of Artemis, Ataturk, Park Ici Yolu No:12, Selcuk Turkey
Artemis was the Greek goddess, the virginal huntress and twin of Apollo, who replaced the Titan Selene as Goddess of the Moon.
The ancient temple was built around 650 BC to the cult of Artemis, was constructed on a site already sacred to the Anatolian Mother Goddess,Cybele. The temple was financed by the wealthy king of Lydia and marshy ground was selected for the building site as a precaution against future earthquakes.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: The Basilica of Saint John, Isa Bey Mahallesi, 2013. Sk. No:1, Selcuk 35920 Turkey
You can see Saint John Basilica from distance. It is believed that the Evangelist St. John had spent his last years in the region around Ephesus and buried in the southern slope of Ayosolug Hill.
Pass By: Kusadasi, Kusadasi, Turkish Aegean Coast
During the tour, you will have a chance to explore local handicrafts of the Turkish tradition and at the end of the tour around 15:00 - 16:00, you will be returned to your pick up location.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
• We provide pick-up & drop off services from/to Kusadasi Cruise Port. Our team will be waiting at the exit of the Cruise Port withholding the following sign 'IGLESIAS TOUR TURKEY - MEETING FOR EPHESUS SHORE EXCURSIONS'.• We highly recommend you to meet our team at the port, after 30/45 minutes your ship docked to port. Our team will be there for 60 minutes, after 60 minutes passed your ship ducked to the port, our team will leave with the rest of the group. And, this may cause you to miss your experience if you are not there on time.• The best way of being sure about the timing is contacting our reservation team. After you sent your reservation, please contact our reservation team via our e-mail or WhatsApp and learn your certain meeting time.Ports
- Kusadasi Cruise Port
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.