Crossing Pucón and Villarrica Volcano from San Martín de Los Andes
With this tour you will be able to cross to Chile from San Martin de Los Andes and get to know the Valdivian forest. You can visit the charming city of Pucón and the volcano Villarica, and make a beach where the lake of the same name is located. An unmissable opportunity to cross to the neighboring country and learn more about the beauty of Patagonia!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Lunch not included, neither other foods or drinks
- All Fees and Taxes
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Paso Mamuil Malal, Las Retamas 148-124, San Martin de los Andes, Neuquén, Argentina
We will arrive at the Mamuil Malal Pass, the lowest pass we will find in the whole border with Chile, to be able to cross to the neighboring country. Here we will stop for a moment to carry out the migratory controls and then we will continue on our way to Pucón.
Stop At: Pucon, Pucon, Araucania Region
During our way we will cross several trans-Andean towns until arriving at Pucón, at the foot of the Volcano. There will be free time to explore the city and enjoy the scenery.
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Lago Villarrica, Pucon Chile
We will also visit Villarica Lake, in the heart of the Valdivian jungle. We will have time to do a beach in Pucón and learn more about this picturesque town.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Cnel. Díaz 751, Q8370 San Martin de los Andes, Neuquén, Argentina
Traveler pickup is offered
The transfer service is only carried out from selected downtown hotels. In case of staying outside the geographical area, we will confirm the closest meeting point. Indicate name and address of the hotel.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please bring your valid passport and check in advance if you need a visa or pay any fee to enter Chile.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain distance, in case they don't respect the basic safety measures, they will be asked to leave the tour. The capacity of tour will be temporarily reduced to ensure social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.