Creative Aperitivo overlooking the Roman rooftops
Join Phoebe for a small plates and cocktails dinner featuring fabulous views, the delightful colors of the Roman sky, while meeting new friends in Rome!
• Enjoy a variety of small plates and cocktails while enjoying the panoramic views
• Prosecco, wine, and beer are included
• The experience takes place on the terrace with an amazing view of the Roman rooftops, in a beautiful house in the historic center
• Communal small plates and cocktails dinner for 6 to 20 people
• Phoebe is an Italian-American designer
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Enjoy a variety of small plates and cocktails
- Prosecco, wine, and beer are included
- Unique access to a beautiful house in the historic center
- Meals can be adapted for dietary preferences
- An unforgettable moment around the table with other foodies
What's excluded :
- Phoebe loves creating that perfect bite that excites and teases the palette. Her mission is to combine classic Italian ingredients while bringing a bit of fun to the plate. Eating is an adventure best enjoyed amongst new friends. She loves pickling vegetables and experimenting with authentic herbs and spices.
This experience has been hand selected by Eatwith, the world’s largest community for authentic culinary experiences. Eatwith experiences are top rated on TripAdvisor and are loved by thousands of travelers from around the world!
• Mixed Variety of Homemade Crostini - Fire roasted sweet pepper spread or Creamy Gorgonzola Spread
• Sautéed mushrooms with green onions
• Seasonal Fresh Crudite with Artichoke and Parmesan Dip -
• Assorted Salami and Dried Cured Sausages, Prosciutto
• Assorted Cheese Board
• Roasted Rosemary Potatoes with Dipping Sauce
• Grandma’s Homemade bite-size meatballs
• A Taste of Pasta of the Day
• Marinate Mozzarella with tomato and Basil
Departure Point :Via del Banco di Santo Spirito, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Guests need to communicate if they have any food restrictions (allergy, special diet, etc.)
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.