Córdoba Rooftop Experience with Wine Tasting
See the unique sights of Córdoba on this 2-hour walking tour through the roof tops! Discover the romantic and picturesque sights of the city from above, with spectacular views of the Guadalquivir River, old city wall, Roman Bridge, and the singular bell patios of the city.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Wine tasting
- Local guide
- Semi-private tour
- Entry/Admission - Roman Bridge
- Entry/Admission - Puerta del Puente
- Entry/Admission - Jewish Quarter (Juderia)
- Entry/Admission - Plaza del Potro
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Roman Bridge, Av. del Alcazar, s/n Across Guadalquivir River, 14003 Cordoba Spain
We begin the tour touring one of the oldest Roman bridges in Europe. Making an introduction of what we are going to visit and know.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Puerta del Puente, Av. del Alcazar, 512, 14003 Cordoba Spain
We started the tour through the impressive Roman gate that had access to the city of Córdoba. From here, we will make a walk on foot to know some of the most important enclaves of the city
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Jewish Quarter (Juderia), Cordoba Spain
From some roofs and strategic terraces we can observe some architectural aspects that from the ground are imperceptible. A different city from the heights where we will discover the main stories and legends that forged the capital of the Andalusian kingdom.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Plaza del Potro, Cordoba Spain
n the area where one of the most beautiful squares of the city is located we can discover from one of its terraces, a little visible image from the ground, the great river of Andalusia, the Guadalquivir. In this area you will finzalizada our visit enjoying a glass of local wine.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Torre De Calahorra, s/n Puente Romano, 14009 Córdoba, Spain
Return Detail :Mosque-Cathedral of Córdoba, Calle Cardenal Herrero, 1, 14003 Córdoba, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum of 2 pax is required.
- Winter schedule: October 1st to May 31st start time will be at 6pm
- Summer schedule: June 1st to September 30th start time will be at 7:30pm
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.