Crazy Cookie Adventure
Our Crazy Cookie in Armação de Pêra is a round inflatable cushion that looks like a big cookie. You are lying on top of it and the "crazy cookie" that is pulled back from a high-speed boat. Our experienced captain knows all the moves he needs to make to make the biscuit completely crazy! It will spin around the sea, sneeze and make you scream for fun! Be sure to hold firm in the handles, otherwise you go to the sea! You can even make a competition with your friends and family to see who stays for longer!
per adult from
What's included :
- Life jacket
- Live commentary on board
What's excluded :
- Photos (available to purchase)
The "crazy cookie" will make you soak in the water. Come aboard our "cookie" that has gone crazy! This super fun water sport in Armação de Pêra gives you a huge boost of adrenaline. Hold firmly to avoid falling into the water. It's very funny! Aside from the fun, we are sure that everyone will enjoy the scenery as they glide over the water.
• Moments Watersports, Armacao de Pera Beach At the beach behind Holiday Inn Algarve Hotel, Armacao de Pera 8365-101 Portugal
Departure Point :Moments WaterSports, holiday inn algarve, Av. Beira Mar, 8365-101 Armação de Pêra, Portugal
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We have the "Safe&Clean" Certification by Turismo de Portugal that recognizes companies in the tourism sector that comply with the recommendations of the Directorate-General for Health to avoid contamination of spaces with SARS-CoV-2 (new coronavirus).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.