Crafted BEER Tour , Guatemala City.
If you love beer this tour is for you, we will take you to a well known crafted-beer brewing company.
You can walk between luxurious facilities and spaces full of curiosities to know the whole process that takes to make this drink.
Also, during the visit you will learn to differentiate between an industrial and craft beer, the fermentation process and, of course, in the end a very good tasting of 6 types of beer.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- a Sampler of the 6 Crafted Beers produced by El Zapote Brewery.
- Lunch including one beer.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Panaromic Tour of the Historical Center
What's excluded :
- Other Drinks and Meals not described are not included.
- Activities and visits not mentioned.
- Gratuities to Drivers and Guides.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cervecería Centroamericana Distribuidora La Nueva, Guatemala City, Guatemala
Micro-brewery El Zapote speciallizes in 6 different crafted-Beers
that are designed for different tastes.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up passengers from Any Hotel in Guatemala City or Antigua Guatemala.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children are Not allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.