Craft Wine and Artisanal Cheese at Between The Lines
Our BTL craft wine and gourmet offerings are guaranteed to be the highlight of your stay in Ontario's wine country. Kick back at one of our tasting bars or on the back porch for a customized tasting at your own pace as you take in the views of our Wine Cellar or Beautiful Vineyard.
The Cheese and Charcuterie Tastings includes:
A private host/server
-4-wine tastings per person.
-A daily selection of Proscuitto or Soppressata or Capicola
-Roasted Nuts and Dried Fruit
-Cracked Wheat and Seeded Crackers
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine, Cheese and Charcuterie
- Private Host/Server
- Language: If you need a language other than English, please call ahead.
- Entry/Admission - Between the Lines Winery
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Between the Lines Winery, 991 Four Mile Creek Rd, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario L0S 1J0 Canada
Owned by two brothers Greg and Yannick Wertsch, their vision for Between The Lines is to continue to build a winery rooted in the principles of innovation. We want to challenge the boundaries of Niagara winemaking and offer our guests and drinkers a dynamic experience. Regardless of what is going on at the winery, the best part of my day is taking visitors on tour of our property and walking them through a wine tasting. The looks on their faces when they taste that one wine they’ve been looking for is what makes this all worth it.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Between The Lines Winery, 991 Four Mile Creek Rd, Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L0S 1J0, Canada
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- During this time of COVID-19 (CV19), our priority is your peace of mind as you enjoy this unique wine country experience. We have unprecedented safeguards in place to keep you, your group, and our staff safe during your visit.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.