Craft Brew and Bites Tour
Craft Brew & Bites is designed and offered to visitors who appreciate artisan craft beer and the best food pairings possible. The craft brew scene has exploded and the excellent food offerings increase with each passing year. Puerto Vallarta has become a culinary destination and we want to show you why.
Vallarta Eats commitment for 7 years has and continues to be – share the best craft brews and bites available in Puerto Vallarta.
This tour will expand your knowledge of craft beer, authentic Mexican cuisine with a touch of Mexican Fusion too.
• Important: If you have any dietary restrictions or allergies, please let us know immediately, we need to let our partners know beforehand.
• This is a walking tour, guests with mobility issues please contact us immediately so we can accommodate.
per adult from
What's included :
- Food and drink throughout tour
- Engaging and knowledgeable bilingual foodie guide
- Colorful signature shopping bag
- Complimentary photos of your tour
- Map and assistance with the rest of your visit in Vallarta
- Please contact us immediately if you have any dietary restrictions or food allergies
- Entry/Admission - Old Vallarta
- Entry/Admission - Malecon Boardwalk
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (recommended 15-20% of tour cost)
- Meet your guide at Lazaro Cardenas Park in Old Town, Puerto Vallarta and set out for a 3-hour evening stroll through Old Town with a taste of spicy yet refreshing cielo rojo michelada — Mexico’s answer to the Bloody Mary.
Nearby lies a local brewing company where you can taste a variety of unforgettable beers including ales and porters and fine food pairings. (subject to availability).
A brief stroll brings you to a charming side street for Mexican fusion. Bite into the best Mexican pizza in town paired with more craft beer including dark dunkel from Monterey; lager from Colima; brew produced in Puerto Vallarta and more (subject to availability).
Then savor the gorgeous sunset while strolling down Vallarta’s Malecón to your final stop, a beer-themed eatery featuring a flight of Mexican-brand microbrews with a dessert surprise.
Departure time 6pm or 7pm, depending upon the time of year.
The tour concludes at the Malecon (boardwalk) restaurant at 9-9:30pm; your guide will instruct you on how to return home by foot, taxi, or public transportation.
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking
• A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
• At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
• All of our tour guides are local and bi-lingual
• Minimum age is 18 years
• Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
• Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
• A moderate amount of walking is involved (about 1.5 miles over 3 hours)
• Tours go out rain or shine
Departure Point :Lazaro Cardenas y Estacionamiento Park, Pino Suárez, 48380, Venustiano Carranza y, Zona Romántica, Emiliano Zapata, 48380 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Return Detail :La Cervecería Unión, Paseo Díaz Ordaz 610, Centro, 48300 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- All of our Foodie Tour Guides are local and bi-lingual
- Minimum age is 18 years.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements or allergies at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A moderate amount of walking is involved (about 1.5 miles over 3 hours)
- Tours go out rain or shine
- Contact us directly via our website, phone or email if you have special needs.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.