Craft Beer Tour Vienna
Craft Beer Tour Vienna
The best of craft, Vienna has to show packed in a 3 - hour beer -themed exploration.
Get your tasting tour trough ` brewing` Vienna.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Food Tours Vienna, Vienna 1010 Austria
Stop by three of the best beer bars and breweries for tastings, learning along the way about their different beers and about local specialties. A tour without food wouldn´t feel wright, so we will get a snack at the start of our tour.
From Märzen to IPA nothing will be missed on this tour.
The beer way to discover Vienna
Meet your local guide at an traditional brewery based in Viennas heart and start your evening with three classic Austrian beer styles.
As you walk through the side streets of the city, you’ll get an introduction to the 700 years of beer brewing in Austria.
On our walk, you’ll visit three bars and breweries to sample some of the local beers. By the end of your tour you’ll be a beer expert and filled with plenty of beer.
This tour will give you a taste of Austrian beer to enjoy an evening.
All tastings included 9 different beers at 3 different locations.
All Beer tasting´s and some snacks are included on this 3 - hour tour .
Ask us for restaurant/ bar recommendations, we are happy to help you.
Even if there will be plenty of drinking breaks, be prepared to cover some ground on your feet during this 3 - hour tour.
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Vienna Naschmarkt, Kettenbruckengasse Kettenbrückengasse, Vienna 1040 Austria
Walking trough the closed market.
Departure Point :Waaggasse 5, 1040 Wien, Austria
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :Barnabitengasse, Wien, Austria
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- minimum Age: 18 Years
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Vienna is safe and has no mask requirements anymore, as well there are no rules for shops or restaurants. So we are happy to provide our experiences as they were before.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.